Thursday, January 14, 2010

but now to task the tasker ~ love's labour's lost

Updates on my 1-9.

1. finish writing my children's book. ~ So far I have been making small changes, but nothing huge. Hopefully my inspiration will magically appear in my brain and translate to paper.

2. hire an agent for commercials and film. ~ I need to get new headshots first. Since I'm really getting into even better shape with SWING!, I'm gonna wait until that's over and then get headshots and hire an agent.

3. voice lessons. ~ Nope.

4. find a way to appear on "Ellen". ~ No clue yet how I'm going to accomplish this one.

5. watch every Cate Blanchett movie ever made. ~ There are 29 movies available to watch at the moment, and 2 more are being released in theaters this year. I watched "Paradise Road" this morning which makes a total of 20 films of hers that I have watched.

6. pour myself into 2 of The Bard's plays. ~ I need to pick 2. I haven't done that yet.

7. start a new and interesting reading project. ~ As I have decided to read a biography on each of the U.S. Presidents, this is the new project I have started. Mr. Washington arrived last night, so it looks like we'll be spending the next 401 pages of his life together.

8. discover new wines. ~ This is something I should do tonight.

9. read 1 play by Christopher Marlowe. ~ I have chosen to read "Edward II".

No comments:

Post a Comment